NIT Delhi | One Week Online Self-Sponsored Short Term Course on Emerging Trends in Signal Processing, Communication, and VLSI, Apply Now!
NIT Delhi is organizing a One Week of Online Self-Sponsored Short Term Course on Emerging Trends in Signal Processing, Communication, and VLSI.
- Advancements in signal processing.
- Application of signal processing in image, audio, and speech processing.
- Biomedical signal processing using machine learning for the brain-computer interfaces.
- Advances in digital/analog communication.
- Advanced communication technique for 5G and beyond.
- Challenges and security issues for the communication networks
- Optical communication and networks application and emerging trends
- Applications of optical communication in biomedical applications
- Emerging trends in VLSI design
- Modeling and design of low power digital devices
- VLSI architecture level optimization techniques
- Mixed analog/digital IC design
Faculties of various Universities/Institutions, Industry Personals, Scientists and Engineers from research and development organizations, UG, PG, and Ph.D. scholars can apply for this course. The interested persons need to apply online through Google Forms.
- UG/PG/Ph.D.: INR 200
- Faculties: INR 300
- Industry personals: INR 400
6th-11th June 2022
This workshop will be conducted in an online mode. The participants need not be physically present at NIT Delhi during the workshop.