NIT Delhi | Recruitment for various Faculty Positions, Apply Now!
NIT Delhi is inviting applications for Recruitment for various Faculty Positions. Interested ones can apply.
- All New Entrants shall have Ph.D. in the relevant or equivalent discipline and shall have first class in preceding degrees. Here, 'preceding degrees' means Bachelor's Degree onwards.
- All degrees acquired by the applicant should be from an Institute/University recognized by the UGC/AICTE/AIU/GOI.
- In case the first class is not mentioned in the preceding degrees by the University/ Institution, then the candidates should have passed and secured at least a 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 60% marks in aggregate.
- Conversion from CGPA to percentage or vice versa given by individual Institutes/Universities will not be considered/ allowed for the determination of eligibility.
- In case the candidate has passed and secured CGPA under any other point scale (other than 10- a point scale), then a certificate issued by the authorized signatory (not the Mentor/Supervisor/Head of the Department) of the Institute/University to the effect of having secured first class in such degree must be attached. Alternately, the CGPA may be equivalently converted on a 10-point scale for determination of eligibility.
- The above-mentioned CGPA/ Percentage/ Degree should be awarded by a recognized University/ Institute.
- The Candidates, who have acquired essential qualifications (i.e. Ph.D.) and/or preceding degrees from abroad, shall be considered if a degree is offered by the National University/Institute of the respective country and/or offered by Institutions that are in QS/ The World Ranking up to 500 for last two consecutive years, for the post of various faculty positions.
- Candidates having Ph.D. directly after B.Tech./ B.E. shall also be considered for the post if they fulfill other criteria. They should have obtained First Class at Bachelor's Level.
- Working Experience from the institute of repute will only be considered as per the oversight committee resolution (MHRD vide F.No.33-9/2011/TS.III dated 16th April 2019).
- The period of experience rendered by a candidate on a Regular Basis shall only be counted while calculating the valid experience for short-listing the candidates.
- The period of experience rendered by a candidate on part-time basis/ daily wages/ Adhoc/Visiting/ Guest faculty/ Fixed Remuneration/ Contract Basis will not be considered.
- The experience in applicable pay scales (from time to time) as per UGC/ AICTE/ Govt of India/ PSUs shall only be considered.
Fresh appointment beyond the age of 60 years is discouraged except in the case of faculty with exceptionally brilliant research careers and with ongoing or approved externally funded research projects.