NIT Jaipur - Providing a e-STC on “Finance for Beginner’s in Digital Era”, Apply by 7th July 2023
NIT Jaipur is providing students with a Short-term Course (Online).
The Finance for Beginners in Digital Era course enables the participant to gain an extensive working knowledge of critical financial principles in an easy-to-follow manner enabling them to make critical financial decisions involving cos saving budgets new project decisions and growth strategies. The course aims to enable the participant to understand a new area of syntax AI and supply chain finance and their practical application in the industry.
The STC compromises the following modules:
- An overview of financial accounting
- introduction to the financial system and markets
- Fintech, AI, and machine learning
- Blockchains and cryptocurrency
- Managing personal finance digitally
- Financial service in the security market
- Cyber security in the digital world
- Basis of financial accounting
- Financial statements and ratio analysis
- Overview of the source of finance capital budgeting
- Investment appraisal tools
Faculty members, Research scholars, UG, PG students, and Industry Participants.
STC sessions will be conducted by eminent speakers from IIMs, IITs, NITs, and practitioners from the industry.
|Category||Amount in INR|
|Students/UG/PG Research Scholar||INR 500+(18%GST)=590|
|Faculty||INR 1000 +(18%GST)=1180|
|Industry Participants||INR 1500 + (18%GST)=1770|
- Bank Name: ICICI Bank
- Account Name: Registration (Sponsored Reseacrh),MNIT, Jaipur
- Account NO.: 676801700388
- IFSC Code: ICIC0006768
- Branch: MNIT Campus, Jaipur
- From: 10th July - 14th July 2023
- Last date of registration: 7th July 2023