NIT Jalandhar | Advertisement for the post of JRF, Apply by 18 December 2023!
NIT Jalandhar is inviting applications for the Post of Junior Research Fellow (Purely Contract Basis). Interested candidates can apply.
Capacity Building for Human Resource Development in Unmanned Aircraft Systems (Drone and related Technology).
Number of Vacancies:
Initially for one year that would be extendable based on the yearly review/appraisal.
Roles and Responsibilities:
To assist the Project Team and Project Lead in coordinating the project activities under the defined project viz. managing drone laboratory, other project-related academic activities, and any other activities as defined by Institute, Project Investigators from time to time.
Candidate should hold a B.Tech./B.E. degree in CSE/ECE/E&C/E&TC/EE/EEE/EI/IT (or in a discipline relevant to Unmanned Aerial Systems) and must have M.Tech./M.E. degree in CSE/ECE/E&C/E&TC/EE/EEE/EI/IT (or in a discipline relevant to Unmanned Aerial Systems). Working knowledge of drone technologies and applications, robot operating systems (ROS), computer vision, mechatronics, and control systems will be an added advantage. Candidates are required to have a first division (60% or 6.5 CGPA) or its equivalent in all stages of their education as an essential qualification.
Please submit your biodata through email carrying details about your qualifications, and experience along with self-attested scanned relevant documents, experience certificates, etc. in a single PDF file mentioning in the subject the position for which the application is submitted. Candidates already employed should submit their application through the proper channel.
Rs 45,000/- per month consolidated.
- The applicants will be responsible for the authenticity of the information provided in support of the experience claimed and other documents.
- Merely possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate will be called for an Interview. The candidates may be shortlisted based on merit and need for the project.
- The date and time of the interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates through email.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- Applications received after the last date will not be considered.
- The qualification and experience may be relaxed by the Institute for otherwise exceptional candidates.