NIT Jalandhar | Application for International Conference, Apply by July 10ᵗʰ 2022
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar is inviting candidates for the International Conference on Advanced Functional Materials: Future Perspectives(AFMFP-2022)
Over the course of 3-days, participants and experts will present their latest findings and the future directions in materials research related to polymers, electronics, sensors, nanomaterials, textiles, defense, healthcare, and other related areas. Participants will have the opportunity to publish their findings in the Materials Today: Proceedings (Elsevier) Journal.
- Full-length papers are also invited for the Young Scientist Award under each theme from the researchers of age below 45 years.
- Applicants must also submit the Curriculum Vitae along with the full-length paper.
Registration fees :
- Industrial : Indian- 5000 INR
- Foreign- 200 USD
- Faculty/Scientist : Indian- 2000 INR
- Foreign- 100 USD
- Student : Indian- 1000 INR
- Foreign- 80 USD
Duration of the conference :
3 days( August 6ᵗʰ - 8ᵗʰ August 2022)
- Best Poster Award under each theme
- Oral Award under each theme
- Young Scientist Award