NIT Jalandhar | STC/FDP on “RECENT SIGNS OF signs of PROGRESSES IN BIOMATERIALS AND THEIR APPLICATIONS”, Apply by 08 October 2022
NIT Jalandhar is organizing a One Week Online Short-Term Course/Faculty Development Program on “RECENT SIGNS OF signs of PROGRESSES IN BIOMATERIALS AND THEIR APPLICATIONS”, From 10th- 14th October 2022.
Biomaterials are materials that have been designed to interface with biological systems, for the treatment, augmentation, or replacement of biological functions. Thus, the main objective of this course is to introduce participants to the various strategies used for the synthesis of biomaterials, their characterization, and then their applications in the medical field. This STC/FDP would be beneficial for faculties, as well as research scholars to update themselves with the recent progress in biomaterials and their applications.
In this short-term course, invited speakers (Faculties and Scientists) from well-recognized institutes such as IITs, IISc, NIPER, and SCTIMST will deliver expert lectures on the following topics(not limited to):
- RethinkinSolutions for Healthcare
- Piezoelectric biomaterials and their applications
- Bioactive Materials for Spinal Cord Regeneration
- Biomaterials and their applications in Healthcare and Food sector
- Biomaterials for Drug delivery and wound healing applications
- 3D Bioprinting of Human Tissue and Organs
Faculty members, PG and Ph.D. Research Scholars, Doctors, and Industry professionals engaged in research and applications can also attend this STC/FDP
All the lecture sessions will be conducted online mode
- Google meet link will be shared with the registered participants
- 75% attendance is mandatory
- e-Certificates will be issued to the participants on successful participation in the course.
- The last date of registration is 08-10-2022.