NIT Karnataka | Workshop on RECENT ALGORITHMS FOR REMOTE SENSING APPLICATIONS (RARSA2022), Apply by 9th July 2022
5 DAYS ONLINE SUMMER WORKSHOP on RECENT ALGORITHMS FOR REMOTE SENSING APPLICATIONS (RARSA2022) From 12-07-2022 to 16-07-2022 JOINTLY ORGANISED BY IEEE GRSS BANGALORE CHAPTER, NITK IEEE GRSS STUDENT BRANCH CHAPTER, NITK IEEE STUDENT BRANCH, AND DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING, NIT KARNATAKA SURATHKAL.
The primary objectives of the course are as follows:
- Exposing participants to the fundamentals of remote sensing image processing and analysis.
- Building confidence and capability amongst the participants in applying remote sensing image processing and analysis using deep learning algorithms.
- Providing exposure to practical problems and their solutions, through case studies in remote sensing applications.
- It is enhancing the capability of the participants to identify new applications of remote sensing Image processing and analysis using deep learning algorithms.
- Students at all levels (Ph.D/M.Tech/MSc/B.Tech(3thYear))
- Faculty members from academic institutions.
- Engineers and researchers from Industry organizations including R&D laboratories.
- Registration Fee: NIL
- Important Note: Preferences will be given to IEEE GRSS, and IEEE members.
From 12-07-2022 to 16-07-2022