NIT Karnataka | A Two-Day Workshop on INDUSTRIAL SAFETY & HEALTH, Apply by 10 October 2022.
NIT Karnataka is organizing A Two-Day Workshop on INDUSTRIAL SAFETY & HEALTH. From 19th - 20th October 2022.
National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK) Surathkal is located in Mangalore City, Karnataka State, India. NITK is a centrally funded technical institute and was established in the year 1960. NITK is a premier institution engaged in imparting quality technical education and providing support to research and development activities. NITK is recognized as an institute of national importance by an act of the Indian parliament. NITK has carved a niche among India's best technical institutions.
- To impart knowledge about various modern safety analysis techniques for mining and other core industries.
- To explain the fundamentals of the latest safety management plan recommended by the regulatory body.
- To impart knowledge of various safety data analysis techniques.
Faculty members / Ph.D. scholars / PG and UG students / Industry professionals.
- Participants shall register for the workshop using the g google form link: https://forms.gle/4zCHw95Gumg6fNh66
- No fee will be chart from participants for attending the workshop.
- The workshop will be conducted in hybrid mode.
- Participants shall bear the traveling and boarding/lodging if he/she wishes to attend the workshop in offline mode
- Certificates will be provided to the participants after the successful completion of the workshop through email.
- Last date of registration: 10-10-2022
- Intimation of selected candidates through email: 12-10-2022