NIT Karnataka | Workshop on Advanced Materials and Characterization Techniques (AMCT 2022), Apply by 5th October 2022
NIT Karnataka is organizing a Five-day National Workshop on Advanced Materials and Characterization Techniques (AMCT 2022), From 10 - 14 October 2022.
Materials characterization is an integral part of understanding the structure-property relationships and their suitable material applications. With the development of science and technology, characterization techniques have evolved and facilitated understanding of matter and advanced applications. Characterization of materials at Nanoscale requires very specialized tools and selection of appropriate characterization techniques which helps to find out the right information about materials.
- Talk on Advanced X-Ray Diffraction.
- Talk on Advanced X-Ray Fluorescence.
- Talk on Particle Size Analyzer
- Talk on Field Emission Scanning Electron Microscope
- Reciprocal lattice and integrated intensities of crystals
- Hands-on training on XRD, XRF, Particle Size Analyzer and FESEM
Talks will be delivered by Faculties from NITK and Application specialists from Malvern Panalytical.
The program is open to Faculties, Research Scholars, and PG students of Engineering Colleges in the Department of Metallurgical & Materials Engineering and related Engineering and Science disciplines. Fill in the registration form available on the CRF website https://crf.nitk.ac.in/ before 5th October 2022. The selected participants will be informed via email before 8th October 2022. APPLICATION SHOULD BE SENT THROUGH THE GOOGLE FORM AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE.
There a registration fee for students is 500/-INR and the number of seats is limited to up to 50 on a first come first serve basis. For Non-NITKian faculty 1000/- INR, and for industry personnel 5000/- INR will be charged for attending the workshop for five days (GST is the additional per rule). The course material and participation certificate will be provided free of cost.
- Last date for filling of application: 5th October 2022
- Intimation of selection (via an e-mail): 7th October 2022
- Confirmation by participant: 8th October 2022