NIT Kurukshetra | 2nd International CNF on Advances in Computing, Communication & Security, Apply by May 10, 2023!
NIT Kurukshetra is organizing a 2nd International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communication, and Security.
The 2nd International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communication, and Security (I3CS-2023), aims to bring together leading academicians, scientists, researcher scholars, and UG/PG graduates across the globe to exchange and share their research outcomes. It targets to provide a state-of-the-art platform to discuss all aspects (current and future) of advanced computing, communications, and security. This will enable the participating researchers to exchange their ideas about applying existing methods in these areas to solve real-world problems.
The theme of the conference is “Embracing Innovations” for the secure Next Generation Computing and Communication Systems. The fast pace of advancing technologies and growing expectations of the next generation means that researchers must continuously reinvent themselves through new investigations and development of the new products.
Honestly embracing innovations and new ideas can help break down organizational barriers and bring researchers together across various disciplines.
The aim of this conference on Advances in Computing, Communication and Security (I3CS-2023) is to bring leading academicians, industrialists, government standard organizations, scientists, research scholars, and UG/PG students on the same platform to present their work, discuss and accept the innovations for the implementation of secure next-generation computing and communication systems.
- ONE Full registration must be made before the deadline to ensure the inclusion of the accepted paper in the reputed conference proceedings series.
- Without Registration, the accepted paper would not be included in the reputed conference proceedings series.
- There can be a minimum of 5 to a maximum of 8 pages. Additionally, a maximum of 2 pages can be included for a small additional fee of INR 500 per page for Indian Nationals and USD 10 per page for Foreign Nationals.
|Category||Indian Nationals||Foreign Nationals|
|Author(Student)||INR 5000||100 USD|
|Author(Academia)||INR 6000||150 USD|
|Author(Industry/ R&D)||INR 8000||150 USD|
|Listener||INR 3000||50 USD|
Instruction for Registration:
- Step 1: The registration Fees are to be made using SBI collect, for details, please click the link.
- Step 2: After making payment the Authors/Attendees are required to register by filling out the Google form.
- Step 3: After completing the Step 1 & 2 above, the Authors are required to submit a scanned copy SBI collect fee receipt, a Camera-ready copy in .doc/.docx/ Latex format, and an Author response to i3cs2023[at]gmail.com
Tentative Schedule of the Conference:
- Duration: 01- 03 June 2023
- Submission: April 15, 2023
- Acceptance: April 30, 2023
- CRC and Registration: May 10, 2023