NIT Surat - 4th International CNF on Advanced Engineering Optimization Through Intelligent Techniques (AEOTIT), Apply by 15th July 2023
NIT Surat is organizing a 4th International Conference on Advanced Engineering Optimization Through Intelligent Techniques (AEOTIT).
The 4th international conference on “Advanced Engineering Optimization Through Intelligent Techniques (AEOTIT)” is scheduled to be held during September 28-30, 2023. The objective of this conference is to bring together experts from academic institutions, industries and research organizations, and professional engineers for sharing knowledge, expertise, and experience in the emerging trends related to advanced engineering optimization techniques and their applications. The conference is structured as plenary and keynote speeches followed by parallel sessions. The keynote speeches will be delivered by eminent personalities at the international level invited to introduce the theme of the conference. Each parallel session starts with an invited talk on a specific topic followed by contributed papers. Papers are invited from prospective authors from industries, academic institutions, R&D organizations, and from professional engineers belonging to the engineering disciplines.
Potential topics to be addressed in this conference include, but are not limited to, the following:
Applications of the following advanced optimization techniques (not limited to) in the disciplines of MECHANICAL, MANUFACTURING, CIVIL, STRUCTURAL, ELECTRICAL, ELECTRONICS, COMPUTER, CHEMICAL BIOTECHNOLOGY, AERONAUTICAL, and AUTOMOBILE engineering:
- Optimization using: Genetic algorithm (GA), Differential evolution (DE), Simulated annealing (SA), Particle swarm optimization (PSO), Artificial Bee Colony (ABC)algorithm, Harmony search (HS) algorithm, Ant colony optimization (ACO), Artificial immune algorithm (AIA), Teaching-learningbased optimization (TLBO) algorithm, Charged system algorithm, Cuckoo search algorithm, Firefly algorithm, Bacteria foraging optimization, Sine-cosine algorithm, Grey wolf optimization algorithm, Ant-lion optimization algorithm, Jaya algorithm, Rao algorithms, Hybrid optimization techniques, and other latest meta-heuristic techniques.
- Multi-objective and many-objective optimization techniques and the applications
- Artificial neural networks (ANNs) based optimization and the applications
- Deep neural networks and their applications
- Application of fuzzy logic in optimization
- Big data analytics, Understanding complex networks, Internet-of-things and cyber-physical systems Intelligent transportation systems & smart vehicles
- Intelligent fault detection, fault analysis, diagnostics, and monitoring
- Real-time intelligent automation, and their associated supporting methodologies and techniques, including control theory and industrial informatics
- Applications of chaos theory and fractals
- Finite element analysis, Computational fluid dynamics, simulation
- Taguchi’s Design of experiments, Orthogonal arrays, ANOVA, Response surface methodology (RSM)
- Multi-attribute decision-making methods such as AHP, TOPSIS, ELECTRE, PROMETHEE, VIKOR, GRA, DEA, DEMATEL, R-method, UTA, OWA, ORESTE, etc., and their fuzzy versions.
In addition to the presentation of papers and keynote addresses during various sessions of the conference, SPECIAL LECTURES will be delivered FREE to the participants during the 3-days of the conference.
The special lectures will be based on various latest optimization techniques. These lectures are FREE to only those who have registered for the conference by paying the fees. These special lectures will be delivered during the conference days in a separate hall. Attending these special lectures is not compulsory and the participants who attend the conference to present their papers may attend these lectures also if they wish. However, there may be participants in the conference who have come only to attend the conference (and not having a paper to present). These lectures will be more useful to such participants and the “Certificate of Participation in the International Conference” will also be given to them.
The conference will be conducted in a hybrid mode. The participants (particularly Indians) who wish to present their papers personally can attend the conference physically. However, the participants (whether Indians or foreigners) who wish to present their papers only in online mode are allowed to do presentations as per their choice.
- Delegates from academic institutions (faculty/students)/industries and R&D organizations: Rs. 2000 + 18%GST = Rs. 2360 (Indians)
- Participants from abroad: US$100
Registration by at least one of the authors and presentation is compulsory for each paper (i.e., registration and presentation are necessary for each paper). The participants are required to send the registration fees by Online Bank Transfer.
- Account Director: SVNIT-CCE
- Account No: 37030749143
- Bank: State Bank of India
- Branch: SVRCET Surat
- Branch Code: 03320
- IFSC Code: SBIN0003320
- MICR Code: 395002012
SWIFT Code: SBININBB260
Payment can also be made: https://www.svnit.ac.in/Datafirstname.lastname@example.org.
A reasonable accommodation is available in the institute’s hostel guest house (Narmad Bhavan, http://svnit.ac.in/web/hostel/narmad.html) and the institute’s main guest house (http://www.svnit.ac.in/web/campus.php?tag=guesthouse) at nominal rates in twin shared rooms for the Indian participants who wish to present the papers offline by visiting the campus. Also, a no. of hotels at rates ranging from Rs.500–Rs.3500 per day are available in Surat city.
The guidelines to prepare the Abstracts are available under the ‘Events’ section of www.svnit.ac.in). Abstracts not following the guidelines will NOT be considered. Authors are required to submit the one-page abstracts as e-mail attachments to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org on or before July 15, 2023. Acceptance will be informed within 10 days from the date of submission. The Registration Fees Due September 27, 2023. The accepted papers are likely to be published in the Springer Proceedings and special issues of a few international journals of repute. A plagiarism check will be made on the final camera-ready manuscripts, and the similarity content should not be more than 15%.
- Submission of extended abstracts of one page: 15th July 2023
- Decision on the provisional acceptance/complete rejection: 25th July 2023
- Submission of full manuscripts in Springer format: 15th August 2023
- Submission of revised papers in Springer format: 25th September 2023.
- Conference dates: 28th – 30th September 2023