NIT Manipur - Hiring for Junior Research Fellow, Apply by April 25ᵗʰ 2023
The National Institute Of Technology, Manipur is inviting applications from highly motivated and eligible candidates for the role of Junior Research Fellow in the Project titled “Behavioural Changes of Oral Mucosa in Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma (OSCS) Progression: An Electrical Characterization”.
- The applicants must have passed B. Tech/B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering, and M. Tech/M.E. in the relevant field of Electronics. Applicants with a Physics background specially M.Sc. in Physics and M.Sc in Electronics from a recognized university and institute can also apply.
- The candidate must have secured a minimum CGPA/CGPI of 6.5 on a 10-point scale (or equivalent) or 60% marks in both Bachelor's and Master's Degrees or Msc Degrees.
- The candidate must have qualified for GATE/NET at least once.
Age limits :
Not more than 30 years as of the last date of receipt of application. The upper limit will be relaxed up to 5 years for SC/ST/PwD candidates and 3 years for OBC-NCL candidates.
Rs. 31,000/- per month + HRA (as per institute norms).
Name of Appointment:
The position is purely on a contract basis with the initial appointment for a period of a one year from the date of joining, extended up to the project duration subject to the Satisfactory performance of the individual and provision under the project.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidate may send their duly filled Application form (Annexure-I) along with the brief resume/curriculum vitae (CV) and self-attested copies of the relevant certificate/documents to the Principal Investigator (PI) of the project, Dr. Ashish Ranjan, Associate Professor, Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, NIT Manipur, Manipur-795004 by hand or speed/registered post by 25th April 2023 (on or before 5:00 PM). The envelope containing the application be superscribed as “Application for the post of JRF in Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering- File No. CRG/2022/007068”.
- The candidate must also send scan copy of all the relevant documents through an email (ashish.ism[at]rediffmail.com)
The list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the Institute’s Website. No separate letter will be issued to the shortlisted candidates for appearing in further screening and selection process. NO TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
The last date for receiving applications is 25th April, 2023.