NIT Mizoram- Applications invited for JRF Position, 31,000/- + HRA p.m.; Apply by May 14, 2021
- Applications are invited from the Indian nationals, giving full details of educational qualifications and knowledge for the JRF position at the Indian Institute of Technology Mizoram.
- The initial appointment is for a limited period of 1 year from the date of the joining and it's going to be extended for an extra period of 1 year or the completion of the project subject to the need and performance of the individual.
- Project Title: “Identification and Characterization of glioblastoma tumor cell from the single-cell RNA seq data using Machine Learning Approaches”
- Duration of Initial Appointment: 3 Years
- Name of Initial Appointment: Junior Research Fellow
- Post: 01
- Consolidate Pay: Rs. 31,000/- + HRA per month as per Institute norms (for first two years) and Rs. 35,000/- + HRA as per Institute norms per month (for the third year).
- Essential. M.Tech / M.E. degree in Computer Science and Engg/IT with minimum 60 % marks or 6.5 CGPA with GATE/NET score.
- Research expertise in Computational Biology/Pattern Recognition/Machine Learning/Deep Learning /Data mining-related areas. Also, have knowledge of Python Programming.
- Last date to Apply: on or before 14th May 2021 (5:00 PM).
- The list of shortlisted candidates will be uploaded to the Institute’s website on 20th May 2021.
- The interview for the shortlisted candidates is going to be persisted on 24th May 2021.