NIT Patna - FDP on “Blockchain Technology for Next-Generation Applications ”(Hybrid Mode), Apply ASAP
NIT Patna is organizing a Faculty Development Program on “Blockchain Technology for Next-Generation Applications ”Hybrid Mode (Offline/Online).Interested candidates can apply.
Blockchain is an emerging platform for developing decentralized applications and data storage, over and beyond its role as a platform for cryptocurrencies.Blockchain is a platform for developing decentralized applications and data storage that utilizes a growing list of records, called blocks, linked together in a chronological sequence using cryptography to keep exchanges secure. Blockchain provides an immutable, decentralized database, or “digital ledger”, of transactions that everyone on the network can see. This network is essentially a chain of computers that must approve an exchange before it can be verified and recorded. Using a blockchain removes the characteristic of infinite reproducibility from a digital asset. It confirms that each unit of value was transferred only once, solving the long-standing problem of double spending. This technology is implemented in various real-time applications. Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum and Algorand are prominent examples of blockchain technology.
- Introduction to Decentralization
- Introduction to Blockchain Technology
- Evolution of Blockchain Technology
- Understanding Blockchain Technology and
- Cryptography behind it
- Consensus mechanisms in Blockchain
- Tokenization (Theory and lab)
- Smart contract (Theory and lab)
- Introduction to Cryptocurrency
- PyTeal Introduction
- Development in PyTeal (lab)
- Applications of Blockchain in various industries
- Academic Research Trends in Blockchain
- Industrial Research Trends in Blockchain
- Future of Blockchain Technology
- Introduction to AlgoKit
- Developing a smart contract in PyTeal
Faculty members of UGC/AICTE recognized Universities and Engineering colleges all over India, Research scholars (Ph.D. only), students (UG/PG), and Industry persons; however, priority will be given to the faculty members.
One - Week FDP includes:
5-days training will be taken by a group of experts from academia as well as industry working in blockchain. The daily training sessions would run for 4-6 hours each day in person and 2-4 hours of offline work / assignments
The mode of training is Instructor-led live online:
- Interactive Theory, Lab Sessions and Offline work for 40 hours.
- Soft copy ofstudy materials, training videos etc.
- Certificate from E & ICT Academy, NIT Patna and Algorand Foundation
Faculty Members & Ph.D. Scholars: Rs 3500/-
- UG & PG Students: Rs 3000/-
- Industry & others: Rs 5000/-
The certificate will be given by Electronics & ICT Academy, NIT Patna.
1.Registration fee will be paid through online mode. The account details for this purpose is as follows:
- Account Name: NIT Patna
- Account No.: 50380476798
- IFSC Code: IDIB000B810
2. Link for registration: https://forms.gle/G29EKJovMpqAr4ei6
3. The program's brochure may be downloaded from the Institute website (www.nitp.ac.in).
Total 100 seats, and the selection will be done on the first-come-first-serve basis.