NIT Puducherry | Advertisement For Recruitment Of JRF Under SERB-CRG Research Project, Apply by 24th July 2023!
NIT Puducherry is inviting applications for Recruitment Of JRF Under SERB-CRG Research Project. Interested ones can apply.
Name & Number of the position advertised:
Junior Research Fellowships (JRF)- 01
Title of the Project:
Design and Synthesis of Novel Chiral Organocatalysts: Application for the Synthesis of Natural Products and Active Drugs
Funding Agency for the Project:
Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB)
Duration of the advertised post:
M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry with a minimum first class with GATE/NET/CSIR-JRF qualifications
Rs. 31,000 per month with HRA
Desired Qualification / Skills:
- Preference will be given to students having experience in drug or organic synthesis in the catalysis field.
- Good programming skills for instrumentations and setting up air-sensitive experiments.
- Previous working experience in R&D or research projects
- Candidates before appearing for the selection process shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
- Interested candidates should apply for the JRF position via the following link: https://nitpynt.samarth.edu.in/ On or before 24/07/2023.
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated about the selection process through e-mail or phone.
- Candidates shall bring along with them the original certificates at the time of the selection process for verification.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the selection process.
- The decision of the selection committee is final. Canvassing in any form leads to the rejection of the candidature.
- The tenure of the JRF is co-terminus with the project.
- NIT Puducherry does not bear any implications/obligations on the recruited JRF in a given project.
- Selected candidates will not be permitted to claim any regular/part-time appointments in this institute or any other during this period.