NIT Puducherry Workshop on "Applications of Power Electronics in Smart Energy Systems"
- The Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering National Institute of Technology Puducherry is organizing a Five Days Short Term Training Programme on "Applications of Power Electronics in Smart Energy Systems".
- Experts speakers with their rational research experience in power electronics fields will incite the participants towards recent research and developments in smart energy systems.
Date of Workshop:
- 30 August-2021 to 03 September-2021
Contents of the Workshop:
- Hybrid Wind PV Distributed Generators
- Optimal Reactive Power Control in Wind energy conversion systems
- Control Schemes in Power Converters
- Application of Neural Network in Renewable energy system
- Energy management in smart cities
- Condition monitoring of Power apparatus in the smart energy system
Who can Participate:
- The faculty members
- Ph.D. scholars
- PG students and working professionals from various technical institutes/organizations/industries.
- The interested candidates are required to pay a registration fee of Rs.500/- only through online mode.
- On completion of the STTP, an e-certificate is going to be sent to the participants.
- Practising experts in the relevant areas of STTP from reputed institutions, relevant industries, and R&D organisations.