NIT Raipur | Advertisement for Junior Research Fellow, Apply by 10th May 2023!
Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow in the Department of Information Technology, National Institute of Technology, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India, under a research project entitled “Design and Development of an Interactive System for Early Diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) using Deep Learning and Federated Learning Models for Rural Community in Chhattisgarh State” sanctioned by SERB (EEQ), India
Educational Qualification: Postgraduate Degree in CSE/IT/CS/ECE or a related field (with 65% and above) and related fields selected through a process described in any one of the following fields:
- Scholars who are selected through GATE and National Eligibility Tests -CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant professorship)
- The selection processes through National Level Examinations conducted by the central Govt. Departments and their agencies and Institutions such as ICMR/IIT/IISc/DST/DBT etc.
Desirable Qualification: The candidate should have sound knowledge of Python/R or other programming.
Rs. 31,000 per month + HRA (Initial appointment for 1 year)
Duration of the project:
Terms and conditions:
- No TA/DA is permissible for appearing in the interview.
- The initial appointment will be for 12 months. However, the candidate may be discontinued at any time by giving a one-month prior notice if the performance is not found satisfactory.
- The above position is purely temporary, and the continuation of the fellowship is subject to satisfactory performance and review after every 3 months and the availability of funds under the project.
- The appointment shall be a co-terminus with the project and will be governed as per the Terms and Conditions of the funding agency SERB and the Rules, Regulations, and Norms of NIT Raipur.
Interested applicants may send the duly filled application form, relevant mark sheets/documents, age proof, research experience certificate (if any), and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10/05/2023. In case of any queries, contact the PI at 8897741409.
The eligible applicants will be interviewed on 15/05/2023 (Online mode). Selected candidates may be encouraged to enroll for Ph.D. at NIT Raipur as per the rules and regulations of NIT Raipur.