NIT Raipur | Advertisement for Senior Research Fellow, Apply by 15th May 2023!
Applications are invited for the post of Senior Research Fellow in the Department of Biomedical Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India, under a research project entitled “Identification of composite neural biomarkers for differentiating psychotic disorders using quantitative EEG and speech signal analysis” sanctioned by SERB India, India under “CRG scheme”.
Educational Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in Electronics, Electronics and Telecommunication, Biomedical Engineering, Bioengineering, Medical Electronics, Biomedical Instrumentation, Signal Processing, and related fields selected through a process described in any one of the following fields:
- Scholars who are selected through Gate and National Eligibility Tests -CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant professorship)
- The selection processes through National Level Examinations conducted by the central Govt. Departments and their agencies and Institutions like IIT/IISc./DST/DBT/MHRD etc
Mandatory Research Experience:
All the applicants must have at least 2 years of research experience along with the qualifications prescribed above.
Knowledge of basic programming skills in Python/MATLAB®//C, C++. Understanding of signal processing techniques, machine learning, and deep learning techniques/algorithms.
35,000 per month for I/II/III years respectively + 16% HRA
Duration of the project:
Terms and conditions:
- No TA/DA is permissible for appearing in the interview.
- The initial appointment will be for 12 months. However, the candidate may be discontinued at any time by giving one month’s prior notice if the performance is not found satisfactory.
- The above position is purely temporary, and continuation of the fellowship is subject to satisfactory performance and review after every 3 months and the availability of funds under the project.
- The appointment shall be a co-terminus with the project and will be governed as per the Terms and Conditions of funding agency SERB, New Delhi, and the Rules, Regulations, and Norms of NIT Raipur.
Application process and interview:
- Interested applicants should appear for the interview on 15-05-2023 at 11:00 AM in the Department of Biomedical Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Raipur with a completed application form, CV, originals and photocopies of degrees, mark sheets, publications, and other supporting documents.
- Further, interested applicants may e-mail the duly filled application form and CV along with other documents as mentioned above to the undersigned with the e-mail subject marked as “Application for Senior Project Fellow (BME)”. In case of any queries, contact the PI at 9826469522 (firstname.lastname@example.org). Selected candidates may be encouraged to enroll for Ph.D. at NIT Raipur as per the rules and regulations of NIT Raipur.