NIT Rourkela - 3rd International Conference on Frontiers in Biological Sciences, Apply Now!
InCoFIBS is organizing International Conference on Frontiers in Biological Sciences.
InCoFIBS is a prestigious international conference organized to provide a platform for industry experts, researchers, and students to effectively exchange ideas and recent advances in the various fields of Biological Sciences. It also provides a stage for budding student researchers to share their findings and ideas with global experts. The 3rd International Conference on Frontiers in Biological Sciences (InCoFIBS-2023) will be held in the Department of Life Science, National Institute of Technology Rourkela, India, from 5th to 7th October 2023.
- Biochemistry and Cancer Biology Medical
- Environmental and Molecular Microbiology
- Immunology Disease Biology and Vaccine Approaches
- Structural Biology and Bioinformatics
- Genomics and Proteomics
- Environmental Sciences and Marine Biology
- Developmental Biology and Neurobiology
- Bioenergy, Biomaterials, and Tissue Engineering
- Stem Cell and Regenerative medicine
- Pharmaceutical Science and Nanotechnology
- Plant Molecular Biology and Genetics
- Food and Nutrition Sciences
|Category||Early Bird (By 31st Dec)|
|Students / Research Scholars||4,000 INR|
|Academic Delegates||6,000 INR|
|Industry Delegates||7,000 INR|
|Foreign Delegates||300 USD|
|Foreign Delegates (Online)||100 USD|
Payment should be made through an Online transfer / Demand Draft in favor of “Conference, NIT Rourkela” payable at SBI, NIT Branch Rourkela - 769008, and sent to the following address. You may pay the amount through NEFT/RTGS with the following details. Registration fee includes accommodation that will be provided in the Institute Guest House and Students will be accommodated in Hostels
- Branch Details: State Bank of India (SBI), NIT CAMPUS, ROURKELA
- IFSC Code : SBIN0002109
- Account Name: CONFERENCE, NIT ROURKELA
- Account Number: 36734418111
Accommodation will be provided in the institute guest house on a first-come, first-served basis, and student participants will be accommodated in hostels. Preliminary information for the requirement of institute accommodation is to be intimated by participants. However, accommodation will be available in many hotels in Rourkela city at a reasonable tariff on payment. The Institute is situated only 15 minutes' driving distance from the city.
5th - 7th October 2023.