NIT Surat organizing Workshop "Computational Software" from 17th May to 21st May 2021
- NIT Surat is organizing an online workshop on "Computational Software (MATLAB & MATHEMATICA)".
- Date of Workshop: 17-21 May 2021
- This workshop aims to provide a comprehensive theoretical and hands-on experience with MATLAB and MATHEMATICA to beginners.
- MATLAB: Introduction and Vector Operations, Variables and Matrix Operations.
- Conditional Branching, Iterations, and Loops Script and Functions.
- 2D, 3D Graphs, and Advanced Plotting Commands.
- Zoomed plots, Symbolic Toolbox (Mupad), Curve fitting Toolbox, Regression Analysis.
- Numerical methods for solving IVP & BVP with the help of MATLAB.
- Numerical optimization Technique, MathWorks, and signal generation using MATLAB.
- Introduction to Mathematica, basic arithmetic operations, 2D and 3D graphics and solution of algebraic equations, etc.
- Solution of Differential equation and some special functions using Mathematica.
Who can Attend?
- Research Scholars
- Industry persons
- UG & PG students
- Staffs/Supporting staffs
- UG/PG/Ph.D. Scholars: ₹ 400
- Post-Doc/ Faculty: ₹ 750
- Industry Delegates: ₹ 5000
- Foreign Participants. : $ 20
- Last Date of Registration: 9th May 2021
- E-certificates will be sent to the participants by email.