NIT SURATHKAL - Recruitment of JRF in Mech. Engineering Dept. , Apply by Feb 15ᵗʰ, 2023!
National Institute Of Technology, Surathkal is recruiting candidates for the role of Junior Research Fellow in Mech. Eng Dept. under ARDB, DRDO Project. Interested candidates can apply.
Title of the project :
“Design of Shock Mounts for typical LRU of aircraft using conventional shock mounts and Magneto-Rheological Shock Mounts”
Essential Qualifications :
- BE/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering or other allied disciplines in first division with valid GATE Qualification. (OR)
- M.Tech./M.E. in Machine design / Mechatronics / Control Engineering / Thermal Engineering/ Machine Dynamics and other allied areas with a first division at the Graduate and Postgraduate levels.
- Age Limit:- 28 years (The upper age limit is relaxable up to 05 years in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and up to 03 years in case of candidates belonging to OBC.)
Skills Required :
- Primary exposure to software such as MATLAB, ANSYS, CFD, and Labview.
- Ability to work in a team, good communication skills, and experience in experimental research for setup fabrication.
01year (approx.) or up to the termination of the project
Rs. 31,000/month (for JRF) + HRA (16%)