NIT Tiruchirappalli | Advertisement For Recruitment Of JRF /PA-I /PA-II, Apply by 23 February 2024!
NIT Tiruchirappalli is inviting applications for Recruitment Of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) /Project Associate–I (PA-I) /Project Associate–lI (PA-II). Interested candiates can apply.
Title of the project:
Improvement of thermo-mechanical properties of aeroturbine blades through 3D printed auxetic structures.
Project positions and Number:
Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate–I /Project Associate–ll- 1 nos
B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech with First class in Mechanical/Production/Metallurgy/Aero from UGC recognized University with valid GATE score.
For Project Associate-l:
B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech with First class in Mechanical/ Production/ Metallurgy/ Aero from UGC recognized University
For Project Associate-ll:
B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech with First class in Mechanical/ Production/ Metallurgy/ Aero from UGC recognized University and 2 years experience in Research and Development in industrial or academic institutions.
For GATE qualified Candidates:
JRF: Rs. 37,000/- + 18% HRA
For Non-Gate Qualified Candidates:
Project Associate – I: Rs. 25,000/- + 18% HRA
Project Associate – II: Rs.28,000/- +18% HRA
Maximum 2 years
- 3D CAD Modelling & 3D Printing
- Perform simulation and analysis in FEA packages
- Conducting experiments
- Performing of thermo-mechanical and microstructural examination
- Writing reports & technical articles
- Upon appointment, opportunity will be provided to register M.S. (By Research) (for undergraduates)/Ph.D (for postgraduates) at NIT, Trichy subject to fulfilling Institute norms.
- Age Limit: The upper age limit is 28 years as on the closing date of advertisement. The upper age limit shall be relaxable to the candidates belonging to SC/ST is 5 years and OBC is 3 years.
- Eligible candidates will only be called for interview as per the criteria set by the selection committee based on the percentage of marks obtained in minimum qualifying degree, relevant experience and other.
- For JRF, GATE paper and subject of qualifying degree must be related to the subject/discipline against which the candidate is applying.
- Candidatesserving in Govt. or in Govt. owned organization will be required to produce “NOC” from their respective Department/Employer at the time of interview failing which the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the interview or they should apply through proper channel.
- Application should be furnished only in the prescribed format. Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
- Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Only those candidates who have been awarded Degree/Provisional Certificate are eligible to apply.
- Copies of supporting documents should be scanned and emailed together with the application. All supporting documents should be submitted as a single PDF file.
- Candidates need to produce Original Certificates/Testimonial for proof of Category, Age, Educational Qualifications, GATE score, B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech marks memos and No Objection Certificate (where applicable) at the time of interview. One self-attested photocopy of all above documents should be submitted at the time of interview.
- Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- Candidates should make their own arrangement for their stay and transport to NIT, Trichy.
- It may please be noted that offer of Fellowship will under no circumstances confer on candidates any right of absorption in NIT, Trichy. NIT reserves the right to cancel the fellowship at any point of time if the candidate found not suitable after selection.
- Award of Fellowship shall not be claimed by any candidate as a matter of right. It shall be entirely at the discretion of the Selection Committee, which may refuse to admit any candidate without assigning any reason thereof.
- The last date and time of submission of duly filled in application 23.02.2024, 04:00 pm.
- Applications should be submitted (only in the form of softcopy PDF form) with all necessary documents through email firstname.lastname@example.org. For any details contact Dr. M. Duraiselvam, Ph. No: 0431-2503509 between 14:30 to 17:00 hrs on all working days (Monday to Friday).