NIT Tiruchirappalli | ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECRUITMENT OF SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (SRF), Apply by 16 September 2022.
NIT Tiruchirappalli is inviting applicants FOR the RECRUITMENT OF SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (SRF).
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for Project Positions as per the details given below, for a research project under the Principal Investigator Dr.-Ing. M. Duraiselvam, Professor, Department of Production Engineering, Centre for Advanced Manufacturing, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-15, Tamil Nadu.
- Title of the Project: Design and Development Robotic-based
- Continuous Fiber Additive Manufacturing System
- Project Position: Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
- Numbvacanciesacancy: 04
- Fellowship: Rs. 35,000/month plus HRA.
- Project Duration: Maximum 3 Years
- Start Date of the Fellowship: September 2022
|Essential Educational Qualification||Position (SRF)||Number of Posts||Desirable Qualification/Experience|
B.E/B. Tech with First class in Mechanical/Production/Aero from UGC recognized University with valid GATE score OR
M.E/M. Tech with First class in Manufacturing Technology/ CAD/CAM from UGC recognized University
|B.E/B. Tech with First class in Electrical/Electronics from UGC recognized University with valid GATE score OR M.E/M. Tech with First class in Instrumentation/Robotics and Automation from UGC recognized University||SRF-3||1||
B.E/B. Tech with First class in Mechanical/Metallurgical and Material Science from UGC recognized University with valid GATE score OR
M.E/M. Tech with First class in Thermal/Metallurgy /Materials Engineering/Aero/ Polymer technology from UGC recognized University
- SRF-1 will predominantly be located/posted in the Department of Engineering Design, IIT Madras, and will be coordinating with other SRFs (who will be working in NIT, Trichy) for the complete system development.
- All SRFs need to collaboratively work on the entire system development and other works assigned by PI and team not specifically included in the advertisement.
- For B .E./B. Tech Graduates, first class with qualified GATE score and 2 years of working experience are necessary.
- For M .E./M. Tech graduates, first class degree (in both UG and PG) with 2 years of experience is necessary.
- Upon appointee moment, the opportunity will be provided to register M.S. (By Research) (for undergraduates)/Ph.D (for postgraduates) at NIT, Trichy subject to fulfilling Institute norms.
- Age Limit: The upper age limit is 28ofears as of the closinthe g date of the advertisement. The upper age limit shall be relaxable to the candidates belonging to SC/ST is 5 years and OBC is 3 years.
- Eligible candidates will only be called for an interview as per the criteria set by the selection committee based on valid GATE score, percentage of marks obtained in minimum qualifying degree, relevance, expertise, and others.
- GATE paper and subject of qualifying degree must be related to the subject/discipline against which the candidate is applying.
- Candidates serving in Govt. organized organizations will be required to produce “NOC” from their respective Department/Employer at the time of the interview failing which the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the interview or they should apply through the proper channel.
- Working experience in the area of subject will be preferred.