NIT Trichy | Applications for The Tri-NIT Hackathon, Apply Now!
TRI-NIT Hackathon is a 36-hour event where thousands of students from all over India come together to work on fun problem statements based on software and electronics domain to give an obliging solution. The perfect collaboration between the prestigious colleges brings you a golden opportunity to test your skills against the best for cash prizes, varied opportunities, goodies, and more! Students will build and create technology projects from scratch, which the experienced judges will judge to give the top contestants.
Get yourself a chance to win prize money worth Rs. 1,00,000+ sponsored by Qualcomm, BharatX, and Postman with potential internship and full-time opportunities as well!
- Tri-NIT hackathon is a 36-hour long hackathon open to all undergrad students from India.
- The hackathon commences on February 10, 2023, and concludes on February 12, 2023.
- The participants can participate alone or in groups of two or a group of a maximum of three.
- Participants are allowed to choose from either of the following tracks -
- Web 3.0
- Machine Learning
- Each track has 2 - 4 problem statements for the participating teams to choose from.
- Results will be evaluated based on the depth of work done and presentation.
- Join our Discord for further updates
- The duration of the hackathon is 36 hours.
- Each team will be allocated a mentor who will guide them and mentor their progress throughout the event.
- Teams can choose any problem statement from the chosen track but can not change the track.
- The hackathon is only for
- B.Tech/ BE Undergrad
- Dual Degree (Integrated) Students.
- All team members should be either undergrad B.Tech/ BE students or dual degree students.