NIT Uttrakhand | Walk-in-interview for JRF for project DECONET, Apply Now!
NIT Uttrakhand is inviting applications for a Walk-in-interview for JRF for project DECONET. Interested ones can apply.
- M.E/MTech/M.S in Microelectronics and VLSI
- Design/Communication Systems/Biomedical
- Engineering/Digital System and Signal
- Processing/Instrumentation and Signal
- Processing/ Signal Processing and
- Control/Electronics and Communication
- Engineering/Communication and Signal
- Processing/Digital Signal Processing/ Signal
- Processing or allied areas with a minimum of 1st
- class in B.E/B.Tech Sg M.E/M.Tech./M.S
- In addition, GATE/NET qualification is mandatory.
Rs. 31,000/- pm + 8% HRA as per norms
Job role and skill requirements:
- Developing EEG signal processing and Machine/Deep learning algorithms
- MATLAB and Python programming
- Good Technical and Communication Skills.