NIT Warangal | FDP on "LearningSmart Grid Markets: Key Trends, Challenges, and Opportunities"
Indian Institute of Technology Warangal is organizing an online workshop on "LearningSmart Grid Markets: Key Trends, Challenges, and Opportunities".
- This short-term course will be conducted three hours a day with no overlap with the regular office hours.
- The sessions will begin in the evening time, possibly after 3 pm
- Participants will get an e-certificate upon successful completion of the course.
- Course material, session recordings will be shared with participants with the consent of the speaker.
Date of Workshop:
27th - 31st July 2021
- Basic principles of Restructured Power System
- Smart grid concept, design, and characteristics
- Smart grid market design – Trading, risk management
- Modernization in Power Distribution Systems
- Electricity market policies – India and abroad
- Introduction to Transactive Energy Market
- New technologies and research – EMS, IoT, EVs, Big Data, Evolutionary Optimization Techniques
- Use Cases: Across the globe
- Faculty, Post-doctoral fellows, Research Scholars, PG students, UG students: Rs. 500 /
- Industry participants: 1000/-
Who can Attend?
- Postdoctoral fellows
- Research Scholars
- PG student
- Industry participants
- Last date of application: 26th July 2021, 11:59 PM