NIT Warangal | I-LISS International CNF - 2022 on Revitalizing the Libraries to the Android Society, Apply by 15 September 2022
NIT Warangal is organizing I-LISS International Conference - 2022 on Revitalizing the Libraries to the Android Society. 13th and 14th October 2022.
- Role of libraries in the Open Access and Open source environment
- Libraries in the digital world, Big Data, the Internet of Things, Library 4.0 and Block-chain, Green Libraries
- Open sources and MOOCs
- Collection Development, Management, and Delivery
- Copyright and IPR and Ethical Issues
- Data mining and Data Security including Disaster Management
- Android Technology and cloud computing
- Social Media and Social Networking
- Makerspace and Gamification and Rethinking of library spaces
- Identity management, Empowering Librarians and e-skills
- Impact of Rejuvenating of Libraries on LIS Education
- Research Analytics and programming tools
This conference is aimed at a broader section of Library and Information Science Professionals, knowledge workers, academicians, practicing librarians, research scholars, students, and IT Professionals.
|Early bird fee||Indian (Rs.)||2,500||3000||1,500||5,000|
- Invited talks by National and International renowned speakers.
- Accepted papers will be published in the pre-conference proceedings.
- I-LISS Awards will be published in the pre-conference proceedings
- Product presentation and demo
- Submission of Extended Abstracts(About 1000 words): 01-08-2022
- Notification of acceptance: 11-08-2022
- Submission of full papers and posters: 01-09-2022
- Early-bird registration closes on: 15-09-2022