NIT Warangal - Organizing A Five-Day STTP on Data Science for Al with R (Online Mode), Apply by February 18th, 2023.
NIT Warangal is organizing A Five-Day Short-Term Training Program on Data Science for All with R (Online Mode).
The Training Program will help to disseminate knowledge in the domain of data science and Machine learning. It empowers the participants to understand how data science can be used to innovate and improve the business process. Data Science is a fast-growing field of Artificial Intelligence concerned with studying and designing computer algorithms for learning good representations of data at multiple levels of abstraction. Since data is overwhelming, organizations are struggling to extract the powerful insights they need to make smarter business decisions. The participants will be trained with a hands-on approach to have an in-depth insight into the domain of Data Sciences and expose them to Feasibility & future scope.
- Data Science Fundamentals
- Product Development phases
- Data Science Tools- R
- Mathematical foundation for Data Science
- Data Visualization and Exploratory data analysis
- Data Science Model Building with R
- Machine Learning for Data Science
- Data Science Product Development using R
- Case Studies and Real-World Projects
- Acquire e mathematical foundation in data science.
- Apply machine learning techniques to a build data model.
- Build and da employ a data science model with an open-source tool
- Stay Industry relevant and grow in career.
The program is open to all Faculty, Research Scholars, UG/PG/Diploma students, Scientists/Industry professionals, and, other eligible students who can register for the course.
- Faculty/Research Scholars/Students: Rs 500/- (Five hundred only).
- Industry Professionals: Rs1000/- (One Thousand only).
- For Foreigner: 50 USD.
Bank Account Details:
|Account Name||CCE NITW|
Confirmation emails will be sent two days before the Programme. Once Paid/Registered Participation is Confirmed. Interested individuals may register on the FCFS basis the seats are limited to 250 only.
E-Certificate: Participants will get an e-certificate upon completion of the course.
- Last date to receive applications: is 18st February 2023
- Selection-list intimation by email: 20th February 2023
- Duration of Program: 22nd February 2023 to 26th February 2023
- Timings: 5 PM – 8 PM