NIT Warangal FDP "Teaching & Learning of Green Chemistry"
Overview: The Department of Chemistry In Association with the Teaching-Learning Section of NIT Warangal is organizing a Six-Day Online Faculty Development Programme on "Teaching & Learning of Green Chemistry: Nurturing a New Generation of Chemists". The ultimate goal of the FDP is to develop the faculty members in the new pedagogy and emerging areas of science and technology.
Date of Workshop: 26th February to 3rd March 2021.
Topics to be Covered:
- Introduction to the basic principles of Green Chemistry
- Fundamental concepts, Real Challenges in Industry, Case studies to illustrate the impact of green chemistry on society
- Renewable Resources as Green energy, Catalysis, Green Solvents-Alternatives.
- Developing simple and cost-effective experiments for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Lectures on Pedagogy
Who can Participate:
- All NBA and AICTE approved Engineering/Polytechnic college teachers.
- All University faculty members, Degree college lecturers, research scholars, and P.G. students.
- Faculty Members: Rs 750/-
- Research Scholars: Rs 400/-
- Note: Registration fee for Faculty and Students of SC/ST category is half of the amounts mentioned above as applicable.
- Mode of Delivery: Online
- Online Platform: Google-Meet
- Last date to Register: 22nd February 2021
*For more details about the Workshop click on the below-given form.*