NIT Warangal Workshop on Integration and Management of Distributed Energy Resources for Microgrid Technologies
- The Department of Electrical Engineering National Institute of Technology Warangal is organizing a workshop on "Integration and Management of Distributed Energy Resources for Microgrid Technologies".
- The program is for Faculty members from various Engineering colleges/ Institutions working in the field of Power Systems & Power Electronics. Working professionals and practicing engineers from various Research Organizations and Industries, and Research scholars can also apply.
Date of Workshop:
- 6th-10th, December 2021
Contents of the Workshop:
- Renewable Power Generation
- Microgrid and Smart grid Technologies
- Control of Renewable Power Generation
- Hybrid Energy Storage Systems
- Energy Management Techniques
- Electric Vehicle as an Isolated Microgrid
- DC Microgrid and its Applications
- Power Electronic Converters for microgrid
- The number of participants is limited to sixty. The selected participants will be informed on 03.12.2021.
- Industry/Research professionals: Rs.1000/-
- Faculty: Rs.500/-.
- Students: Rs.500/
- Application in softcopy form should be accompanied by the registration fee.
- The last date for submission of the filled-in application is 02.12.2021.
- Selected candidates will be informed on 03.12.2021.