NIT Calicut two days workshop on 3D Printing Solutions for Medical Innovation from 17th July 2021
- National Institute of Technology Calicut, is organizing a two-day online workshop on "3D Printing Solutions for Medical Innovation”.
The goal of this event is to bring leaders in 3D printing technology and practicing medical professionals together from across the globe.
Date of Workshop:
- July 17-18, 2021
- 3D Printing: A Disruptive Technology of this Era
- Developments in Additive Manufacturing Routes; Metals & Alloys- Indian Scenario
- Thinking beyond ‘Black-Box’: Quantitative Process Physics of 3D Inkjet Powder Printing and Adaptability to Biomaterial Scaffolds Unveiled
- Medical Device Innovation: Idea to impact
- BETIC Products: Role of Rapid Prototyping
- 3D-Printed Models, Jigs and Implants
- Additive Manufacturing/3D Printing- Processes and Latest Trends
- Role of Standards in Achieving Regulatory Requirements for Additive Manufactured Medical Devices
- Additive Manufacturing for Medical Device Development
- 3-D Bioprinting for Tissue Engineering and Regeneration Technologies
- 3D Printing Solutions in Complex Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeries
Who can Participate:
- Doctors, Engineers,
- Healthcare Professionals
- Ph.D. Scholars and PG/UG Students from Technical/Medical Educational Institutes.
- Undergraduates (Engineering/Medical): Rs. 200/-
- Postgraduates & Junior Residents: Rs. 400/-
- Research Scholars & Senior Residents: Rs. 600/-
- Faculty members, Doctors & Medical Professionals: Rs .1200/-
- Industrial Participants: Rs. 2400/-
- International Participants: USD 50/-
How to Apply:
- Participants need to register themselves through the below-given link.
- After registering themselves, they will be required to pay the registration cost.
- On completion of the program, participants will be awarded an E Certificate.
- Minimum 80% attendance at the end of the workshop is compulsory for certification.
- Last date for receiving the online registration form: 10th July 2021
- Intimation to participants: 14th July 2021