NITK Surathkal FDP on Planning Of Surface Mining Projects; Apply by July 31st, 2021
Department of Mining Engineering, National Institute of Technology Karnataka Surathkal is organizing a Faculty Development Programme on Planning Of Surface Mining Projects from 23rd to 27th of August 2021.
- Understand various aspects of the planning of surface mining projects
- Familiar with geotechnical investigations & feasibility report preparation
- Understanding drilling, blasting, loading, transportation, slope stability & EIA
- Identify latest technical challenges; know research updates and prospective breakthroughs in the field of planning of surface mining projects.
Date of Workshop:
23 - 27 August 2021
- Exploration & Geotechnical Investigations for reserve estimation.
- Feasibility Report Preparation
- Unit mining operations (Drilling, Blasting, loading & Transportation)
- Slope Stability & Stabilising Techniques
- Environmental Impact Assessment of surface mine projects
- Case Studies of various deposits
Who can Attend?
- Faculties, Research Scholars, Field Engineers, and PG students of Engineering Colleges in the Department of Mining Engineering and related Engineering and Science disciplines.
- There is no registration fee for the program.
- Last date for receipt of application: 31 July 2021
- Intimation of selection (via an e-mail): 6 Aug 2021
- The E-certificate will be provided through registered email.