NIT Puducherry | Workshop on "Applications of Power Electronics in Smart Energy Systems"
- The Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering National Institute of Technology Puducherry Five Days Short Term Training on "Programme Applications of Power Electronics in Smart Energy Systems".
- The STTP will give lucid ideas and widespread knowledge on the role of power electronics devices such as converters, inverters, and other equipment with their work on building smart energy systems and their futuristic scope.
Date of Workshop:
30 August-2021 to 03 September-2021
- Hybrid Wind PV Distributed Generator
- Optimal Reactive Power Control in Wind energy conversion systems
- Control Schemes in Power Converters
- Application of Neural Network in Renewable energy system
- Energy management in smart cities
- Condition monitoring of Power apparatus in the smart energy system
500/- per participants
- The interested candidates are required to apply only through online mode, to the mentioned account.
- Upon paying the registration fee, the participants need to register themselves by filling the google form, which can be accessed using the link or QR code is given below.
- On completion of the STTP, an e-certificate will be sent to the participants.
- Last date for registration: 23-08-2021 (Friday)
- Cheque/ DD/ Cash payments are not accepted.