NIT Rourkela FREE ATAL FDP on Fuel Cell Technology, Apply by June 18, 2021
- Department of Mechanical Engineering National Institute of Technology Rourkela is organizing a FREE ATAL FDP for five days on “Fuel Cell Technology".
- This program will be conducted in online mode by the faculty members by NIT Rourkela in association with the AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy and All India Council for Technical Education New Delhi.
- This short-term course is aimed to make awareness among faculty members, research scholars, scientists, engineers, and students on the basics of fuel cells and their recent developments.
Date of Workshop:
- 21-25 June 2021
- Fuel cell-Introduction and types
- Fuel cell chemistry
- Fuel for fuel cells
- Materials for fuel cells
- Energy and exergy analyses
- Gas diffusion layer
- Electro-analytical techniques in fuel cell
- Thermal management
- Cogeneration and polygeneration
- A few expert lectures are going to be delivered by experts from reputed industries, research organizations, and academic institutions.
Who can Participate:
- The faculty members of the AICTE approved institutions
- Research scholars
- PG Scholars
- Participants from Government
- There is no registration fee for faculty members, research scholars, and PG students for attending the course.
How to Apply:
- The participants are advised to apply online at the AICTE ATAL registration portal.
- You may visit the following web link to register yourself, fill in the required details, and submit.
- A test will be conducted (online) by the coordinator at the end of the program.
- The certificates shall be issued to those participants who are registered on the ATAL portal www.aicte-india.org/atal and attend the program with a minimum of 80% attendance and a score a minimum of 60% marks on the test.
- Acceptance: 19.06.2021
- Registration Closes on: 18.06.2021