NITW Indo-US Online Workshop "Modelling and Management of Hydrologic Extremes".
Overview: National Institute of Technology Warangal, is organizing the Indo-US Online Workshop "Modelling and Management of Hydrologic Extremes".
Course Outline: The following major topics will be covered in this workshop on Modelling and Management of Hydrologic Extremes:
- Hydrologic Extremes and Climate Drivers
- River basin/Watershed management responses to Global change and anthropogenic impacts
- Climate Change impacts, risks and adaptation
- Case studies in Handling of Hydrologic extremes
- Prof. Venkataramana Sridhar Associate Professor & Co-PI, SPARC Project (P270) Biological System Engineering, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, USA
Who can Apply:
- Faculty and PhD scholars/PG students of Civil Engineering and allied disciplines.
- Industry personnel working in the concerned/allied discipline.
- Registration Cost: None
- Last date to register: 7th April 2021
- Selection will be done based on first-cum-first-serve basis
- The maximum number of participants will be 100 (Hundred).