ATAL | NIT Warangal Workshop on Mechatronics & MEMS, [Apply Soon]
- National Institute of Technology Warangal, is organizing a five-day workshop on "Mechatronics & MEMS".
- This workshop aims to bring a transparent understanding of robot kinematics, dynamics, and control aspects concerning industrial applications.
- It comprises essential theory and hands-on sessions in robot simulation and therefore the making of real-time working models of robots.
Date of Workshop:
- 5th – 9th July 2021
- Mechatronics and automation
- Sensors and Actuators
- Control systems
- Mobile Robots Path planning, vision system, and navigation
- Modeling and simulation of Mechatronics systems
- Industry 4.0
- MEMS Fabrication Techniques and Hand on MEMS Simulation Software
- Advanced Topics in unmanned systems, defense, medical, etc.
- Hands-on session of Modeling and simulation using MATLAB toolboxes and Building of Real-time robots using AURDINO Microcontrollers and PLC.
Who can Participate:
- Post-Graduate students and Research scholars
- The number of participants is limited to 40
- Candidates are advised to register early to avoid disappointment.