Oracle - Hiring as Software Development Engineer I, Apply Now!
Oracle is hiring applicants as Software Development Engineers I.
The Developer will be part of a cross-functional Scrum team responsible for designing, developing, and testing diverse features of the Airtel Payments Bank's agile stream. Payments bank values motivated, creative, passionate, and positive software engineers. You must be comfortable working closely with others and have solid communication skills. Software engineers who learn quickly and have strong technical skills will thrive at Airtel Payments Bank.
- Should have experience working on Core Java/J2EE & OOPS concept
- Should be well versed with Spring/Struts & Apache Camel (OSGI Framework)
- Should have a good understanding of Hibernate and Other ORMs
- Perform development and unit testing, working closely with Business.
- Web Service (SOAP/REST), Maven Build tools such as Jenkins
- Caching Technique(Radis, Hazlecast, aerospike)
- Database Knowledge - Oracle, MySQL Qualification:
- Technical background (BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering or related discipline/experience)
- Experience: 1-3 Years.
- Research, design, implement, and manage software programs
- Test and evaluate new programs
- Identify the areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently develop these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Determining operational practicality
- Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems