P&G | Product Supply Manager, Apply by 11, October 2022.
Procter & Gamble (P&G) Product Supply Manager!
The Procter & Gamble Company (P&G) is an American multinational consumer goods corporation. It is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, United States, and was founded in 1837 by William Procter and James Gamble. Its brands are trusted by millions of people and passed down from generation to generation. Over 183 years, they’ve challenged convention, led innovation, and helped shape culture.
- Recent graduate in one of the following engineering majors: Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering, Industrial engineering, Mechatronics engineering, or any relevant engineering degree, or an MBA degree with 0 – 2 years of relevant experience
- In addition to sound knowledge of English, we also look for skills such as technical curiosity, creativity, innovation, initiative, communication, leadership, and the ability to work with others
- Leading team for loss identification and elimination across global measures by developing process & organization capability using manufacturing tools
- Lead standardization, changes in equipment, and process validation
- Build the capability of process failures technical troubleshooting
- Daily direction-setting process – report results, flag issues, and request resources
- Reduce overall cost and drive productivity projects by asset utilization and benchmarking
- Be the information hub for all the project and product development & Co-ordinate capital projects across all functions & teams
- Demonstrate leadership in the application of technology to tackle manufacturing problems
- Design processes to build best-in-class manufacturing capability
- Drive Speed to market of products & innovations
- Lead large project management teams from day 1 that controlled & optimize capital & project spending
Mumbai, Maharastra, India.