Planet Spark - Hiring as Teacher Trainer (English), Apply Now!
Planet Spark is hiring applicants as Teacher Trainers.
PlanetSpark is on a mission to build the next generation of confident speakers and creative writers. We are a global company impacting over 22,000 students in 13+ countries through live 1:1 personalized classes on Public Speaking and Creative Writing. These confident communicators are developed through handpicked- top 1% of teachers. Our kids participate in gripping debates, create viral youtube videos, start their podcast channels, perform stand-up comedy, write nail-biting mystery stories, and become confident and fearless speakers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willing to work 6 days a week.
- Willing to invest 4 teaching hours every day for Planetspark.
- At least 1 year of English teaching experience.
- Should have good wifi and a laptop with Webcam.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Taking demo classes for kids.
- Teach the kids using PlanetSpark’s pedagogy.
- Share the observations about the kid and the parent, with the team of esteemed counselors.
- Conducting regular classes(post enrolment), using PlanetSpark’s Curriculum.
Shift timings that they can Opt for:
- India- 3:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Middle East/ Europe- 3PM to 11 PM
- US/ Canada- 10 PM to 8 AM
Pay - (per hour):
- INR 250 per regular class
- Additional INR 100 for teachers who teach international kids between 10 pm to 6 am
- Excellent teaching skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, and strong communication skills, both written and verbal are a must.
- Ability to build strong relationships with the kid and make the class fun & engaging.
- The teacher should be tech-savvy.
0 to 5 Years