Planet Spark - Hiring for Aws Cloud/DevOps Engineer, Apply Now!
Planet Spark is hiring applicants as Aws Cloud/DevOps Engineers.
We are looking for an AWS Cloud/DevOps Engineer who will be working with the engineering team and focusing on AWS infrastructure and automation. A key part of the role is championing and leading infrastructure as code. The Engineer will work closely with the Manager of Operations and DevOps to build, manage and automate our AWS infrastructure.
- At least 1-5 years of experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, CodeDeploy, CloudFront, S3)
- Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements
- Expertise using Chef for configuration management
- Hands-on experience deploying and managing infrastructure with Terraform
- A solid foundation of networking and Linux administration
- Experience with CI-CD, Docker, GitLab, Jenkins, ELK, and deploying applications on AWS
- Ability to learn/use a wide variety of open source open-source and tools
- Strong bias for action and ownership
- Design cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
- Provision, configure and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure defined as code
- Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools
- Administer and troubleshoot Linux-based systems
- Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization
1 - 5 Years
Work from home