POWERSCHOOL | Application for Associate Technical Support Engineer, Apply now!
PowerSchool is hiring for the role of Associate Technical Support Engineer.
This position provides world-class solutions-oriented technical support with a strong focus on customer service that is designed to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Answers evaluate and prioritize incoming telephone, email, and chat-based requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and other computer-related technologies
- Recognizes problems, conducts research, provides resolutions, and follows up with customers as needed, escalating more complex cases to the appropriate team
- Logs and tracks call using a problem management database and maintain history records and related problem documentation
- Prepares standard statistical reports, such as help desk incident reports
- Consults with programmers to explain software errors or to recommend changes to programs
- May test software and hardware to evaluate the ease of use and whether a product will aid the user in performing work
- All other duties as assigned
- 0-2 years prior experience in a technical support role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Prior CRM experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to handle a heavy workload and multiple projects with frequent interruptions and schedule changes
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience
Job location :