Quad Fellowship Is Offering Scholarship; Apply Now!
Applicants are invited to the scholarship offered by Quad Fellowship.
- The Quad Fellowship offers a unique combination of financial benefits, cross-cultural exchange, networking, and content programming.
- Each Quad Fellow will receive a one-time award of $50,000 which can be used for tuition, research, fees, books, room and board, and related academic expenses (e.g., registration fees, research-related travel).
- All Quad Fellows are eligible to apply for separate demonstrated needs-based funding of up to $25,000 to cover costs related to completing graduate-level studies.
- This program will sponsor 100 exceptional American, Japanese, Australian, and Indian masters and doctoral students in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) to study in the United States.
- At least 18 years of age at the time of application
- Be citizens or legal permanent residents of Australia, India, Japan, or the United States
- Have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in a STEM field by August 2023
- Have a demonstrated record of superior academic achievement at the undergraduate level
- If applicants are currently enrolled in a Master's or Ph.D. program in the United States, they may apply if they will be enrolled in a qualified academic program during their time as a Fellow (i.e., August 2023 - May 2024)