QUALCOMM - Hiring for Engineer, Apply ASAP!
Qualcomm is offering a job for the post of Engineer.
As a Qualcomm engineer, you would work on developing cutting-edge technologies such as 5G, artificial intelligence, and internet of things (IoT) devices.
It is also committed to hiring and supporting individuals with disabilities. Although this role has some expected physical activity, an inability to perform one or more of the listed physical requirements should not deter otherwise qualified applicants from applying.
- Develops, creates, and modifies general computer applications software or specialized utility programs.
- Designs test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures. Documents software defects, using a bug tracking system, and reports defects to software developers.
- Identifies, analyzes, and documents problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
- Develops testing programs that address areas such as software scenarios, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Participates in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
Minimum Qualification :
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 1+ years of experience with Programming languages such as C, C++, Java, Python, etc.
Preferred Qualification :
- Master's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- 1+ years of experience with Software tests or System tests, developing and automating test plans, and tools (e.g., Source Code Control Systems, Continuous Integration Tools, and Bug Tracking Tools).