Qualcomm | Hiring for Engineer, Apply Now!
Qualcomm is Hiring for an Engineer. Interested ones can apply.
- Communicates issues with team leaders and peers.
- Adapts to changes and setbacks in order to meet deadlines.
- Communicates with the project lead to provide status and information about impending obstacles.
- Collaborates with others inside the project team to accomplish project objectives.
- Gathers integrates and interprets information specific to a module or sub-block of code from a variety of sources in order to troubleshoot issues and find solutions.
- Collaborates with individuals within the domain to complete the team's work.
- Stays focused and deals with setbacks in a timely manner.
- Seeks out learning opportunities to increase own knowledge and skill.
- Completes assigned coding tasks to specifications on time without significant errors or bugs.
- Resolves straightforward software issues and bugs within a reasonable amount of time.
- Actively seeks answers to new challenges.
- Prioritizes project deadlines and deliverables with close supervision.
- Is receptive to others' suggestions about ways in which a problem can be addressed differently.
- Escalates technical issues to an appropriate party (e.g., project lead, colleagues).
- Networks with colleagues within the domain to gain insight, ideas, and connections.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 1+ year of experience with Programming languages such as C, C++, Java, Python, etc.
- 1+ year of experience with Database Management Software.
- 1+ year of experience with API.
- 1+ years of experience working in a large matrixed organization.