Rakuten - Hiring as Software Engineer(Fresh Grad), Apply Now!
Rakuten is hiring applicants as Software Engineer(Fresh Grad).
Rakuten is a global Internet and e-commerce company with over 1.3 billion registered users worldwide. Our e-commerce platform is the largest of its kind in Japan and among the world's largest by sales. Rakuten has many subsidiaries as well, including well-known brands like Rakuten VIKI, ShopStyle, Curbside, Rakuten TV, Kobo (e-Reading), and Viber (messaging).
- Any related degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Strong CS fundamentals in object-oriented design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis.
- Experience with distributed systems, caching and persistence solutions would be a plus.
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues under the pressure of time.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, with a strong command of verbal and written English.
- Demonstrated skill and passion for operational excellence.
- Customer–focused mindset, taking pride in creating an informative data-driven journey.
Experience in the following tech programs:
- HTML5, CSS3, JS, AngularJS, ReactJS
- Core Java 8, Spring 4.0 and above
- MYSQL/Any relational DB experience.
- Mongo DB/any NO SQL experience
- Docker/Spark streaming
- Develop and deliver software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- A sound understanding of RESTful services, together with the ability to design and implement such services with good scalability and quality
- Utilize TDD practices to ensure delivery of high-quality code with low rates of production defects.
- Bring to bear your experience leveraging best-in-class tools and technologies (CI/CD, cloud computing, web service development) to refine and improve software development practices for your team.
- Engage in innovative problem-solving activities, requiring conceptual thinking and creating 'out of the box' solutions with prototypes and pilots.
- Instrument services and solutions to ensure deployed software is scalable and reliable.