Recruiting for Operations Research Engineer at Apple; Apply Now
Apple has invited the appliance to hire Operations Research Engineer in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. Interested candidates can apply for this.
Imagine what you could do there. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- Design, develop, and support dashboards and reports. Provide analysis to support business management and executive decision-making.
- Work with Apple’s IS&T team to drive the development of tools to better support business analytics. Partner with other Apple organizations on data governance, reporting tools, hierarchy management, and critical metrics.
- Lead design and development of operationally effective solutions using the simplest available technology. Handle multiple technical projects and across challenging priorities.
- Proven expertise in translating ambiguous business requirements into technical and analytical insights using various technology platforms.
- Proven experience to point out strong work ethic and keenness to travel above and beyond, and willingness to figure with a worldwide and geographically diverse team
- Masters in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math, Operations Research, or a related field.
- Proven history of driving critical research and development and developing an in-depth analytical understanding of systems.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in optimization modeling, simulation, and analysis.
- Excellent communication skills - adept at messaging domain and technical content, at a level appropriate for the audience.
- Experienced at understanding key performance levers and metrics to highlight operational issues and drive improvement.
- Innate curiosity and bias to action with expert ability to identify, define and execute project plans and develop modeling approaches suitable for the problem
- Phenomenal teammate - invested in the collective success of the team and project outcomes
- Self-sufficient with an ability to thrive in an environment of autonomy amidst ambiguity while meeting project goals
- Expert knowledge of optimization tools (Gurobi, Cplex, or Xpress)
- Working knowledge of predictive modeling and ML tools (scikit, R)
- Experience with data acquisition tools (e.g. SQL), data mining, and data visualization
- Experience prototyping and developing software in programming languages (Java/C++/Python/Perl)
- Prior background in machine learning and forecasting is a plus
- Supply chain operations planning and material management experience and/or prior role in supporting supply chain business processes
- Experience with large data sets, big data, and analytics
- Familiarity with data visualization (e.g. R, ggplot, ggobi, Tableau)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Employment Type: Full-time