United Nations Remote Internship Assignment , Apply Before the Last date
Remote Internship Assignment at United Nations.
- Assist with background checks on potential partners.
- Assist with the creation of partnership concepts.
- Assist with the review of partnership proposals.
- Respond to the partners’ requests.
- Draft MOUs and partnership agreements under the Head of Resource Mobilization and Partnerships and the Legal Affairs Unit guidance.
- Assist in coordination and logistics preparations for resource mobilization and partnership activities and events.
- Assist in managing the Resource Mobilization and Partnerships email accounts.
- Draft and send fundraising letters and conducting follow-ups under the direction of the Resource Mobilization and Partnerships team.
The remote internship is for a minimum period of three and a maximum of six months. The exact period will be determined based on the availability of the intern and the needs of the program.
- A laptop or desktop PC (with Windows 10 or newer) or Mac (with the latest macOS update)
- A reliable, high-speed internet connection
- The UNFCCC will provide an Office 365 license
- An antivirus application that receives regular updates will be provided.
- Browsers must be a newer version with regular updates enabled.
- Standard Windows 10 updates should be enabled with Windows laptop or PC
- A mobile phone will be required to allow for Multifactor Authentication (MFA) through SMS or the Authenticator App.
- Duration of Assignment: Three to six months
- The selected intern will be responsible for all costs before, during, and after the internship assignment.
- Interns of the UNFCCC secretariat are not considered to be staff members.
- The selected intern will work on a full-time basis (40 hours per week).
- Candidates interested in this assignment and meet the minimum requirements must use the on-line application system and include a cover letter.
- Only candidates under serious consideration will be contacted for a telephone interview.