Requirement for Automotive Chassis at TCS; Apply Now
TCS has invited the appliance to hire Automotive Chassis -Brakes, Structural Engineer, Steering in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. Interested candidates can apply for this.
Required Technical Skills:
- Car suspension design, MacPherson Strut, shock absorber.Rubber bushes and Damper tuning, Brake system sizing, Vehicle dynamics, CATIA, Tyre geometry, selection, Vehicle Ride & Handling & dynamics, CATIA / Design of Knuckle spindle hub (Casting / Forging).
- Experience in one full vehicle Design and Development of Suspension, Steering, Brakes and Vehicle level validation of these systems is a must.
- Suspension system designer, expertise in sizing and calculation of ride frequencies.
- Should be able to do sizing of springs rate, frequencies, preloads, durability.
- Expertise in damper sizing, stroke optimization, ground planes, hardpoint fixing etc.
- Tunning of vehicle ride & handling, K&C optimization, suspension H points analysis.
- Brake system design, sizing and datasheet predictions
- Tyre development and tyre tuning experience.
- Knowledge on vehicle dynamics, ride handling and braking subjective & objective analysis
- Knowledge on tyre testing, tyre subjective assessment
- Selection, ETRTO guidelines, Benchmarking of tyres.
- Tyre global Regulatory requirements (IS / ECE and FMVSS)
- Knowledge of RLDA, suspension system benchmarking.
- Expertise in rubber bushes, bump stopper top mouns, sizing and design.
- Regulatory requirements (IS / ECE and FMVSS)
- Good understanding of the Casting/forging process and the design impacts
- Brake NVH, noise fix solution on vehicle
- Knowledge of vehicle dynamics, mass transfer, thermal capacity analysis,
- Knowledge on the design of Knuckle, Spindle and hub for Generation 1 and gen3 wheel ends
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India