Researching Reality Summer Internship 2021 | Apply Now | Eligibility
Researching Reality is an annual two-month internship program (7 June to 30 July 2021) that offers intensive training in policy-relevant research to undergraduate and graduate students of various disciplines. In the Internship course, the interns frame a research question, analyze the data collected through primary and secondary sources, and author a research paper.
- Current student enrolled in an undergraduate/ postgraduate course in any academic or professional discipline
- Working Professionals/ Graduates / Researchers
Requirements: A candidate must demonstrate;
- Interest in the public policy domain
- Inquisitive and adept with basic research skills - data collection, inference, and analysis
- Be open to a fun, open and respectable environment
- Be a team player, have strong analytical skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- There is no registration fee to apply for the program.
- The Internship is open to both Domestic and International applicants.
- There is no stipend paid to Interns for the duration. However, reimbursements approved on actuals by the requisite guide/ coordinator for research are provided.
- Interns are requested to make their living arrangements in New Delhi (if needed).
- Complete the Online Application Form; the form additionally consists of two sections dealing with a Statement of Purpose and essays as a writing sample to be considered for the Interview Round.
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed through video calls if in-person interviews are not possible; In special circumstances, we conduct interviews over the phone...
- A weighted proportion score of the Essays and Personal Interview will determine the final list of selected candidates.
- A second list based on contingency is generated for wait-listed candidates.