SASKEN | ASSOCIATE SOFTWARE ENGINEER, Apply Now!
SASKEN is inviting applicants for the job of ASSOCIATE SOFTWARE ENGINEER, Interested candidates can apply.
Sasken is a specialist in Product Engineering and Digital Transformation providing concept-to-market, chip-to-cognition R&D services to global Electronics, Enterprise Devices, SatCom, and Transportation industries.
Education and Experience Required:
- Engineering Graduate, MCA, etc
- Experience: 0-1 years
- Is well versed with a programming language and has done academic projects in the programming language
- Has understanding of the usage of the hof e IDE for development and understands the basics and standards
- Has good problem-solving and reasoning skills to solve basic programming quests and implement the data structures and algorithms".
Rules & Responsibilities:
To complete the learning assignments and clear the assessments on time, to be able to get into a customer project.
- To brush up and enhance the knowledge of a programming language, and clear assessment
- To develop knowledge of software engineering to be able to work on a project and clear assessment
- To learn the skills required for a domain TCB and reach KenMAP level-3 within the stipulated timeline.
- To move to a billable project within 7 months after joining the organization.
- Update the coach/team leader/project manager on the progress of assigned work.